Isolation to Intimacy
Online Program & Community
Your Guide to Hope & Healing
A Proven Strategy for Peace and Security in the Wake of Your Spouse's Adultery or Addiction to Pornography
Start your healing journey with a 7-day guest membership
What is it?
ISOLATION TO INTIMACY is an online program created for spouses whose partners have committed adultery or are addicted to pornography.
It is a personal, practical, biblically-based guide to move you from trauma and isolation to hope and healing.
What does it include?
Everything you need to start your journey out of isolation and move purposefully toward healthy intimacy with God and a circle of safe others.
Out of Denial & Isolation
Learn to grieve your losses and accept your powerlessness to change others.
Renewing Your Heart & Mind
Confront your pain and implement proven methods to change how you view God, yourself, and your spouse.
The Power of Three
Make God your primary source of strength and identify your support system: groups, professional counselors, and safe others.
The Wound Behind the Why
Understand how childhood wounds manifest in adulthood, and create space to extend grace to yourself and to your spouse.
Boundaries: Taking Responsilibity for You
Learn how to recognize personal boundaries, refrain from violating others’, and set and hold your own.
The Long & Winding Road
The process of recovery includes counting the cost of intimacy, recognizing repentance, and choosing forgiveness.
There’s Glory in Your Story
Growth and gratitude produce intimacy, the desire to recycle pain for others, and an acceptance of others’ choices.
EACH Module includes:
4-5 VIDEO course lessons,
4-5 personal, practical ASSIGNMENTS,
PLUS dozens of RESOURCES including guide sheets, helpful links, affirmations, and supplementary reading materials.
Who’s it for?
It’s for you if you’ve taken on one of these roles in your marriage.
You suspect your spouse is lying or hiding, but haven’t found evidence to prove they’re guilty of sexual sin. You secretly scour their emails, credit card receipts, or text messages looking for clues. Catching them has become an obsession.
You’re emotionally paralyzed. You know your spouse has committed adultery or watches porn. You’ve ignored it, letting it eat away at your conscience hoping it’ll go away on it’s own, or you simply have no idea what to do or where to start.
You and your spouse have been in recovery or you’ve been separated for months or years with little contact. You feel like you’re hanging in limbo, a prisoner to their bad choices. You want to believe your marriage can be healed but your faith is wearing thin.
You’ve known or suspected your spouse of having an affair or an addiction to pornography. You’ve been paralyzed and isolated by fear, shame, or grief. It’s time to start your journey toward hope and healing.
What makes Isolation to Intimacy so unique?
What are your recovery options?
Isolation to Intimacy
- A biblically-based, holistic approach to recovery.
- Lifetime, 24/7 access to lessons and resources via internet from anywhere in the world.
- Includes an active, global community of safe others to share the recovery journey.
- An experienced coach to walk you through the entire recovery journey at no additional cost.
- Not contingent on a spouse’s choice to change.
- Significantly less than the cost of a weekend intensive.
Other Online Groups
- Access via internet
- Medium to lost cost depending on professional or volunteer support.
- Some utilize biblically-based resources.
- Restricted days/times meetings.
- Limitations on divorcing spouses or those living outside the US.
- Resources not included in cost.
- Additional cost for individual support or coaching.
Face-to-Face Support Groups
- Ideal for building safe community of like-strangers.
- Low or no cost.
- Temporarily suspended due to COVID-19.
- Few utilize biblically-based resources.
- Difficult to find especially in less populated areas or outside the US.
- Restricted days/times meetings.
- Inconsistent or limited individual support.
Start healing today.
- 6-Months of Personal, Private Coaching with Kim Pullen
- 8 Modules
- 44 Course Videos
- 7 Self-Care Lessons
- 36 Personal, Practical Assignments
- The Intimacy Manifesto
- Access to the i2i Private Online Community
- Bimonthly Group Q&A Sessions
- Dozens of guide sheets, helpful links, affirmations, and supplementary resources
- A Transformed Life!
Guest Journey7-Day Trial Membership
- A Chance to Navigate the Program
- 3 Lessons from our Introductory Module including:
- Our Welcome lesson
- Redefining Intimacy with key terms
- Our Response to Sexual Sin with course goal and your first homework assignment
- eBook: The Intimacy Manifesto
- …and the Start on a Transformed Life!
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain including a deeper, more intimate relationships with God, safe friends, and maybe even your spouse.
Start your personal journey now!
What others are saying about Hope for Spouses, Kim Pullen, and the Isolation to Intimacy program
When I first found Hope for Spouses, my husband had just abandoned me to pursue another affair, and I didn’t know where to turn. I was devastated! I couldn’t eat, sleep, or think about anything except how this had happened to me…again.
Then I started Kim’s Isolation to Intimacy program and for the first time, started to see myself clearly. Loaded with scriptures, the program helped me see how I needed to change, how much God loves me, and how I no longer need to fear the future.
The Isolation to Intimacy program has drastically changed my marriage because it forced me to look in the mirror. Without God being #1 in my life, I would continue to spiral downward and my fears would consume me.
I have learned to set and maintain healthy boundaries, and the online community gives me a safe place to share my thoughts, struggles, and fears. I have also learned how to go to God to meet many spiritual and emotional needs my spouse was not created to meet for me.
I didn’t know such a resource existed that gathers all this information in one place. The most valuable part of this program for me is how Kim uses the Bible to support the entire recovery journey. I felt understood, not only by God, but by Kim. It was like taking my journey with God on one side and a friend on the other.
There is so much wisdom and knowledge to absorb in the Isolation to Intimacy program. God used it to help me uncover and safely surrender my pain to him so I could experience freedom and healing. I feel confident knowing I now have a better idea of what God wants for me and where I am headed. I no longer feel like I’m walking in the dark.
As a wife who discovered her husband’s sexual sin 35 years into my marriage, I highly recommend this program. Kim has developed an insightful and powerful resource for anyone who has experienced the effects of betrayal trauma from a spouse’s unfaithfulness, whether through an affair, prostitution, or pornography and masturbation.
One of the last exercises in the Isolation to Intimacy program is to write a letter to the woman you were when you started this journey. After 8 months of transformation, I cannot tell you how inspirational that was. I started so broken, so disillusioned, and in such a dark place, but thanks to this anointed program and God taking me by the hand, I can honestly say I have come through on the other side victorious. Thank you, Kim Pullen, from the bottom of my heart for turning your story into a pathway for recovery for others, and to my Father God for transforming my mind.